Tuesday, February 2, 2010

So much to say

A month.
A lot can happen in a month. Thousands of pictures can be taken. Billions of lasting "feel good" moments can be had. Over the top stress will be felt. With all that fun a blog can be tossed to the side. I have high hopes to catch up this weekend... A month to catch up on... but until then... Here is a tease taste of Mr. Noah sharing his newest word...



I was a little startled myself when he told me...
really how does this 2 year old say such things...
I really need to get myself schooled in Dinosaurs.

3 comments:

P3 said...

Kiera - check out my SIL's blog: http://dudesanddaisies.blogspot.com/

they are in china right now with their new little girl.

so fun to watch!

Hope you are doing well. We are great! Miss you :)

pan x 8 said...

I'm so glad you are catching up! I've missed you and your family! btw, i couldn't view the video so I'll try later for my Noah treat!

Love you and I hope this month was so much fun for you!!

Holly said...

I can't get the video to work either..... :-(