Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Fearles Knight...Marc-a-roni vs. The Beast

Marc and I were weeding the flower bed the other night together. It was around dusk so things are kind of hard to see... right? As I was following this forever long weed I saw something move.... In MY mind this is what I saw.... Something big and fat and round... Dark with fur... and it moved! That is all I needed to see to classify this living creature as a RAT! A little FYI about me... eveything is either a cockroah or a rat! There is Nothing in between here. I promptly orded my "Fearless Knight... Marc-a-roni" to Kill this beast. Laughing, he went to the area the Beast was last seen and found a frog... Really a frog. The boys were trilled... For the next hour they played all sorts of games with Mr. Frog... hide and seek and swimming to name a few. Guess where the frog swam... In the bathroom sink of course! Sounds like a perfect spot to take a new found friend right?








10 comments:

Cortney said...

How fun! Those are great pictures!

Robin and Don said...

where is the frog now?

Amber said...

That might be the fattest, laid back frog I've ever seen!

miranda said...

I love the pictures, they definately had fun.

Ferguson Clubhouse said...

Stevie got a kick out of the frog pictures and we especially liked the name of the Panda Bear. Your baby is growing so fast. Slow him down a bit. We can't wait to see you all again. He chedk out our blog I finally added something. Are you so proud of me?

KC Kanenwishers said...

That...is...crazy.

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

Okay, that was so weird. I posted a comment and when I hit submit, it totally changed it to say something totally different. Messing with my head way too much.

Anyway, what I meant to say is those pictures are totally awesome! Love the frog story! And that frog looks like he is living a pretty priveledged life there!

Catherine said...

THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!! That was a FAT frog. And your kids let him sit and crawl all over him!!! Ewww! Gloves were a good idea though. And I'll give you this, happening upon big fat frogs IS startling !!

abbycarlson said...

Those picts are adorable! What a cute little boy.....and a cute little frog!