Monday, April 20, 2009

Awe Shucks...

When I was in 1st grade my favorite shirt was red and had a screen print of a girl with a caption that read:

"I know I'm Somebody, Cuz God Don't Make No Junk!"
I loved this shirt. I bet I wore it every week... maybe more then once a week.

Our family home evening tonight consisted of {painting our room} not real churchy.. not really a family activity either.. but sometime the job just needs to get done right?

So here I am super duper TIRED... waiting for paint to dry. While waiting I take a small moment to blog stalk. To my surprise I find that I have been tributed! Thanks Mel! You have made me feel super special tonight! The moment I saw your post I remembered my special shirt!

Alright now fellow "blog Stalkers" take yourself over to Melanie's blog! She is fun and sassy...just what the doctor has ordered!

3 comments:

Snarky Belle said...

My favorite notebook when I was a kid had that same quote on it! :)

I checked out the tribute to you. Made me teary. You definitely have a contagious laugh, and a huge heart ready and willing to love! :)

Congrats on your family's upcoming arrival!!!

Sam Ransom said...

Her description of you is so true!! I think that is why everyone wants to be your friend! You are just real!

I still thinking painting is a great FHE. It is doing service together as a family and working together definately helps strengthen bonds!

Unknown said...

Hey wait a minute...you get a tribute from MY sister and not me?? Ha!! Off to check it out!!