Tuesday, October 13, 2009

One Month

Sometimes we wait oh so long for something special to come.... I have waited 9 long years for this something special. Today I learned that my oh so long wait has a VERY possible arrival day of November 13, 2009. And that oh so long VERY possibly will arrive the very same day as his OH SO BEAUTIFUL big sister. Just 19 years later. His Mom and Dad say they will call him Eli Jennings. I imagine he is busy with goodbyes to his Grandma Janice and Aunt Sharmayn. I bet they have enjoyed him. I know we all will.

5 comments:

House Of P said...

I'm a wee bit confused. Are you adopting again?

Amy Lou

P3 said...

Is this your new nephew? How exciting that he'll share a birthday with his sis...

Club Ferguson said...

Pretty exciting... huh? The kids eagerly took all of the extra days off our countdown chain. It is sooo small now. Now we need all need to pray that the little guy will move out of his comfortable transverse position and get ready to come head first. A C- section is not on my to do list!

Unknown said...

Where is my decoder pen when I need it? could you please explain yourself?

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! That is so exciting!!!