Friday, May 16, 2008

Inspiration

I have added a new blog to my "sites to see" list. My friend Cheryl's sister-in-law, Kristen, is one of the most talented photographers I have ever seen. I want you to take a moment and look at her blog. The details in the pictures are AMAZING! I love the angles she takes. I WANT HER TO PHOTOGRAPH MY FAMILY. Who else is up for this. I talked to Cheryl and Kristen is willing to come to Missouri for a few days and take family pictures... Is any one interested in joining up with this? We are thinking sometime this fall....

3 comments:

McAtee Family said...

I am all over it - her photos are amazing!!! Anyone who is thinking that it is expensive - trust me, her price is awesome - you get so much with her fee.

I can't wait for her to come - I am going to show off her site at work and to all of my friends to see who else I can line up.

Amber said...

I am always checking her blog. She rocks!

Heather said...

I am ABSOLUTELY in! Can we set it up to have her come during one of the weeks where the leaves are changing?