This past Sunday my little Isaac turned 7! I can not believe just how amazing this boy is! Just when I think I could not love him more he does something that makes that love grow!
Here are a few things I love about Isaac
- He has the most tender heart. He makes it a point to befriend the underdog... even if it is not cool
- He loves to play with his little brother
- He puts up playing endless school with Jordie...
- He just cant let Noah cry... He stops whatever he is doing no matter how much fun it is in order to tend to his baby brother
- He will not take a bit of his food without asking Heavenly Father to bless it.
- He still thinks it is cool for me to visit school for lunch or just because
- He loves his cousin Stevie... They have had endless fun together since he has come for a visit
- He still does naughty things discised as a lot of FUN!
- He is a good reader
- He tries to do his best at everything
- He is a GREAT soccer player
- He wants to be an IMAGINEER with Ammon and let us ride the rollercoaster they invent first! (I am not sure I want to be the very first rider though) (But a free pass to Disney!?!?! I am lovin that!)
My list really can go on a on!
I am so excited to throw his birthday bash on Thursday! There is food, water, science and fun planned! I will be sure to give you all a little peek in on the fun!