Friday, June 6, 2008

We're off to look for treasure!


If you have not had the chance to see the recent movie National Treasure 2 you should! Because We are off to find the HIDDEN CITY OF GOLD! Really!?!? Would that not be AWESOME? My brother Shawn says he wants to climb up Lincoln's nose... At least that is what he said when on Pain Meds after his knee surgery!
My mom has always wanted to go here! I am glad we can all help her fulfill this life long dream! I am sure we will all have a grand ol' time!

5 comments:

Melissa J. said...

Have a great trip!! I love the National Treasure 2, good movie and I hope you can find the gold. Wink.. Enjoy.

Unknown said...

I hope you find the city of gold...if you do, bring me a souvenir!

Christina said...

Wow! We seriously are just now putting the DVD in the player. Never have seen it before. I've always wanted to go to Mt Rushmore! Have an awesome trip! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures.

Amber said...

That's funny...We just watched that movie last night! It looks like it was a beautiful day there! Find that Gold!

Kelley said...

SHUT UP!!!! We leave Monday for the same place- maybe I will run into you there!! :)