Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Mama!




Top 10 reasons I love my Mama:

10. She is the Queen of laundry! (If she is the queen I must be princess! Who doesn't love being a princess?)

9. She cares about each and every one of the sisters she serves as their Relief Society Sister

8. She has "Gone where HE wants her to Go" each time my dad has been called for a new assignment. (What a great example she has been to me!)

7. She calls everyone "HONKERS"

6. She has taught me the ART of shopping!

5. She loves Marc-a-Roni... maybe more than she loves me! (It is so wonderful to know that your parents love the love of your life!)

4. What you see is what you get... you never have to wonder what she is thinking! (One of my favorite characters on "Everybody Loves Raymond" is Marie... With total love and respect I have dubbed her MY MARIE...)

3. She does everything EQUAL! She never wants someone to feel gypped... There was this Christmas when Carol and I got the exact present... We have to practically open our gifts at the same time so that the surprise is not spoiled! It is SO great!)

2. Hands Down she is the BEST Grandma a grandchild could have! (I think she has dedicated a whole room to our kids bug collection!)

and my Number 1 reason I love my Mama is....

1. She loves me more....


I cant wait to spend a couple of weeks with her during Thanksgiving break!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Grandma!!

Catherine said...

I've always thought she seemed pretty cool. You are lucky!

Club Ferguson said...

All of that is true. Grandma Gloria is the best!