Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Les Miserable


On a complete whim we rushed off to the last showing of Les Miserable last night. Life has been real crazy here in the RitterB household! We could not have asked for a more perfect night. The sky was clear. So clear that Isaac pointed out a shooting star... that being said I am not sure how much of the show he really watched. Jordie was so funny... she kept saying "So I can hear what they are singing but I have NO idea what they are talking about" So I would have to recap what was going on. All in all I am not sure she really got it. She was proud as a peacock to be able to tell her teacher why she was late to school though! Noah slept most of the time. Ammon well, he tolerated it... He is only 5. We got home around midnight and were pretty tired this morning... I am so glad we went!

4 comments:

P3 said...

How fun for your family! I love Les Mis...

Sam Ransom said...

Melissa told me it was a blast. I've never gone to Starlight, but I keep hearing rave reviews. I think I need to check it out!

LA Law said...

I didn't realize you were so BRAVE!

Kelli said...

How fun! I loved seeing that musical...but I second Alaska's sentiment. You are very brave to take the children!!