Monday, November 3, 2008

Introducing....

Mr. Sterling Erric Hyde Veigel
8 lbs. 13 oz
20 3/4 inches long
Born 12:18 pm on November 3, 2008

Spencer asked me every hour or so how many more minutes until he could go see his new brother. He was so excited for the new addition!
Hyden was the first one to ask to hold his baby bruder.


Prescott could not wait for his baby to wake up on his own. He cracked us up when he yelled "Wake up!"



The RitterB's are excited for another baby to Spoil! Welcome Sterling to the family! We are so excited you have come to brighten our day!




7 comments:

Schwab Family said...

oh thank you so much!! i am so so so jealous of you right now. you better give him tons of hugs and kisses for me!!

Kiera said...

I promise!

The Batemans said...

Thank your for posting these pictures! I too am so jealous, but I am glad the Veigels have you guys!

Unknown said...

Oh gosh, he's precious. I don't know if I can handle being around another gorgeous baby! He is such a Viegal through and through!

Amber said...

I love all the hair! Give them my congrats! I'll call her later in the week!

McAtee Family said...

He couldn't look more like a Veigel!! So cute, I can't wait to hold and snuggle him : )

The Wehrmeister's said...

totally cute! Welcome to the "Hood" Sterling. We are happy to have you on our street!