Thursday, March 12, 2009

I found this quiz on line last night. The test was fun to take and the style I was labeled as was spot on. I guess it should be since I picked the picture I liked the best! Right?

{You are SWISS FAMILY ROBINSON}
OK, you may not have been shipwrecked on a desert island, but you home is full of furniture, objects and bric-a-brac from around the world. You have an easy knack of mixing your finds while nonchalantly dealing with the practical need of a family: your home is packed with interesting things; it’s welcoming and-above all- it’s you.

Take the test and tell me your style!

So the next time you come to play please bring your ostrich and we will have races together on the beach!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am {Absolutely Fabulous} according to this test.

The Valsy said...

I am Duchess of Distinction. Ekk, I think I am living the wrong life!

Christina said...

I am HOME QUEEN -
Bringing up baby hasn't in the least bit cramped your sense of style. You have an almost theatrical approach to interior design, dressing up rooms just as you yourself would for a glamorous night out (or in). The look is opulent and luxurious, but can be equally sexy and sophisticated - just like you!

Yeah, not quite so sure about that...

McAtee Family said...

I am a {YUMMY MUMMY} - the last line is the most accurate "and often the reassuring aroma of home-baked goodies."

Can my computer see me? How does it know that I have been baking and eating home-baked goodies? (Way, way to often lately)

Unknown said...

Hi ya there. Long time no hear. I am back to life. I took the test. I am the "back to Nature" Yeah, that fits me!! That was fun, thanks.

Jana Nielson said...

DANG!! My Dad actually raised ostriches for 10 years. We got rid of them when the folks went on their mission. Now I can't bring 'em over and race