Borrowed from Cheryl....
1) Name something you have in common with all of your siblings?
2) Do you fold your underwear? NO... I am the "ROLLER" someone I know pointed out! What is wrong with rolling? You can pick your underwear in the dark if you needed to!
3) Do you like to drink the juice out of freeze pops? I do...but it rare that I eat one.
4) Who is the last person you wrote a letter to on paper? Grandma Mila
5) What was your first job? A nanny for a summer
6) Aside from Driver's Ed, who really taught you how to drive? My Dad, my Grandpa Bateman took me to the church parking lot several times but there was no teaching.... just a lot of screaming, breaking and laughing... How I didn't give the old man a heart attach I will never know. I would be interested to know just how many of my cousins he took over to the church to drive his Subaru!...good times!
7) What's the one thing you miss about your Grandma's cooking? Grandma Ferg's Rigatoni
8) What color is your favorite hoodie? I don't know... maybe my yellow and black one... but if we are going for comfort and warmth... then my blue one.
9) Who was like your second Mom? My Grandma Bateman... She still is...Thanks Grandma!
10) Name a sound that bugs you: Our kids whining!
11) What's your typical ice cream order at Dairy Queen? It's been forever since I have gone to DQ... But the oreo blizzard was always a fav in my taste!
12) What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Patch Kid
13) What did you do yesterday?Helped the kids clean out the car... vacuum, windows, dash, seats...everything! Went grocery shopping. Some laundry. Made dinner. 14) What did you do last night? Saw Grandma Jan! Glad you are here for a visit! I love spending time with you! Took the kids to the new temple site! Dishes....read the friend to the kids for a quick FHE lesson...
15) Do you have a cell-phone? Yes.
16) Are you emotional? Sure
17) Have you ever had the same dream more than once? I dont dream often. So to have the same dream? Ummm I dont think so.
18) Name a song that makes you happy. Anything from Indigo Girls makes me happy... Or October Project...
19) Do you use chapstick? No.
20) If you were in an emergency situation and you had to deliver a baby, could you? Sure, I am not sure what to do though since I have always had C-sections I would not know the first thing about labor!
21) What was the most recent thing you bought? A prescription for my back and leg pain!
22) What is on your fridge? magnets, vinyl lettering, and a calendar...
23) Name something you have to do tomorrow? Go on a field trip with Ammon... Looks like cold rain.. fun right?
24) What was the last movie you watched? Martian Child
25) Do any of your friends have children? Sure... most of them. Although some of the "Children" are now or almost adults!
26) Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? I am not really a milk drinker. There are time a cold glass of chocolate milk is nice thought
27) Can you whistle? Not very well... but I have been with a whistling fool while shopping.
28) Do you have a trampoline at your house? Yes.... The kids love it... So does Marc-a-roni
29) What movie do you know every line to? Tommy Boy, but I sure know a lot of the lines to Nacho Libra
30) Would you ever want to swim with the sharks? no...are you kidding me?
31) Do you know how to do a cart-wheel? Yes, But I would have to do it in private first to see if i can even do one anymore!
32) What are you wearing? T-shirt and sweat pants... it is laundry day!
33) What was the last thing you ate? Banana Nut Bread I made last night. Yum
34) Do you take pills of any sort? yes.
35) When was the last time you did the dishes? Last night
36) How much sleep did you get last night? Not sure... My back was killing me last night
37)Do you own any band t-shirts? No
38) Last song you sang out loud? Called To Serve... Awkward ever awkward! I cant hear it enough from Ammon! he always picks up where I left off! LOVE IT
39) When was the last time you slept on the floor? I dont remember
40) Who have you talked to today?Jordie, Isaac, Ammon, Noah, Marc, Melissa, the doctor, the pharmacy, Cheryl, The kennel., I have had a really busy morning
41) What comes to your mind when I say pumpkins? White (there my favorite!)
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Borrowed from Cheryl....