Thursday, October 30, 2008

Twilight

My friend Lisa called me this morning telling me to get online to purchase a ticket for the MIDNIGHT showing of Twilight... MIDNIGHT! I always hope to be sleeping at MIDNIGHT! But for her...ticket purchased!
As I was blog peeking this afternoon Cheryl had this test on her blog.
For the Crew at Modern Physical Therapy... this test for you...
I was pleased to find I was ESME... Who are you?
I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

4 comments:

Kelley said...

I want to go! I can't wait until it comes out!!

Betsy said...

I took the quiz. I am Esme too.

Unknown said...

I'm a "Bella". Not really, but for quiz sake, apparently. You'll have to tell me how the movie was. I think Don and I should go for date night.

Amy said...

This is Amy from Modern PT. Thanks so much for posting the quiz. It opened my eyes to the fact that I am Bella. Which explains why I trip over invisible bumps in the carpet. Hopefully, I am more mature than a high school student, but I guess her mom said she acted like she was 30. :-)