Friday, October 10, 2008

Prayer Changes Things

I dont think I have ever been one to ask my friends to pray for someone we dont all already know...I guess there is always a first. Carol (my sister in law and BFF) and I were talking on the phone yesterday. We talk everyday. Maybe more then one time... anyway that is not were I am going with this story. Carol said she had to run because the Relief Society was going to do a final clean on a home that was just built. The family was just moving in. She said the mom's name was Shauna. Shauna and her sweet family are going though quite a struggle right now. Shauna has been diagnose with breast cancer. As I read through her blog I was overwhelmed with emotion. My immediate thought was how can I help this family? My quite answer was to add them to my prayers. So sisters, and friends will you please join with me. Will you please enlarge her prayer circle. Lets all pray for Shauna! Her family is moving this weekend... Moving is exhausting... I am sure a nudge from Kansas City may help.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month... PRAY FOR A CURE!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We met with your parents and Gma B for lunch yesterday. It was nice to catch up on the Ferguson front.

Kiera said...

I heard you went to a fun place! HOw fun to have you hubby off for a day! I hope you enjoyed the time!

The White House said...

we will keep them in our prayers. By the by your pics are so cute. Where did you have them done?

Betsy said...

I can do that. My grandmother is a breast cancer survivor..