Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Temple Site Announced!

"For the temple serving the greater Kansas City area, the site will be in Clay County, Missouri, on residential land within the Kansas City limits that is already being developed by the Church. The development is known as Shoal Creek." http://www.newsroom.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/eng/news-releases-stories/new-temple-site-locations-announced

FYI... this "Shoal Creek" area is less then 5 miles from our home. I can not express my gratitude and excitement! I mean really....The love I feel from our Heavenly Father right now is almost more then I can handle!

5 comments:

LA Law said...

I just can't believe it! Keep us up to date!

Tiffany said...

We're so excited! I dont' know how long I can wait for it to be built. That video of Noah is so adorable, he is getting big!

P3 said...

So excited for you! See you could be living in Utah and NOT be as close to a temple! That is so cool, can't wait to see it.

Kelli said...

Great news! That's so exciting. I'm pretty close to the Mesa temple so I have no complaints, but we are thrilled about the new temple being built in Gilbert about 10 minutes from my house.

Betsy said...

I was reading in my studies that in the Millenium there will be Thousands of Temples. I am so happy that your family will be able to have that blessing so close.