Thursday, October 9, 2008

Glenn Beck

I think that I have become "addicted" to some kind of TV the first year of each of our children's lives. You sit and feed and watch...right? While we were in Houston I was introduced to Glenn Beck. My cousin had posted a video clip of Glenn on his news talk show. He talked about his sadness at the loss of our, then, current Prophet, President Hinkley. By this short clip I was hooked. We got home and he was put on our season pass on the TIVO. I AM NOT A POLITICAL JUNKIE. I don't pay attention to the news. I don't pay attention to the stock market. My vote is cast mostly based on moral issues. It is all a bit too much for me to deal with. When 911 hit I had to turn away from the news in order to keep myself together. I find most news reports negative and scary... But then I found Glenn Beck. He may be the most news worthy mouth out there. I love watching him! Yes, he point out the facts... our economy is in the toilet. But he does it in a way I can follow and understand. The past 2 nights Noah has me up around 11pm for a cuddle and a bottle. I have been lucky enough to watch his report. He said something about his family which made me wonder what sort of family he had. So I went searching... I found this video clip... Maybe I like him for his WITTY, HUMBLE personality. For now... I am thankful I have a "good guy" to watch on TV.

Glenn Beck Mormon, on Being Mormon - Funny home videos are a click away

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I do love him...just never watch tv...but I've read his last book 3 times!

Amber said...

I've always liked him but never knew he was mormon! Awesome!

Betsy said...

I watch him when I get home at night also. He has a DVD here out on his conversion. The bits and pieces I have heard are very touching..

Unknown said...

okay, you need to help me. I need to know how you posted that clip. That is what I cannot figure out how to do.