Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Would you like to buy an {N}"

"It will cost you just a nickle"

10 things that start with a letter of the alphabet. I was assigned the letter "N"
If you want to participate, let me know and I'll assign you a letter.

1. Noah. If we had named all our beauty's names that start with the letter "N" I would be on 4 already!

2. Naps. I love Noah Naps. It is the time I get things done. But I think my favorite nap is on Sunday... Marc-a-Roni is so good to me letting me bury in the blankets and snooze away!

3. Nativity.I collect them you see. I struggle boxing them up each year after Christmas. I love the visual reminder of the gift we have been given in our Savior.

4. Numbers... Some may say I am a math retard. I hate math. I struggle with math. But oh how I love numbers. 4 is my favorite! Isn't it pretty... 3 is a close second.

5. Nickles... I like quarters better.
6. New things. Especially the shiny ones.

7. Napster. I love music. I can find just about any song here!
8. Notes....

9. Nuts. Pine nuts are my favorite. Grandpa B always had them at the BYU football games. To this day I can not eat one without thinking of him.


1o. Necking. Here's to you Marc-a-Roni!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUN! I Want to play! Good job with the Ns!

Snarky Belle said...

I NEEEEEED to squeeze on that gorgeous baby boy!! Really, the cheeks, they slay me!! I don't know how you could ever get anything done with him, I think it would just be a constant love fest.

Shauna said...

My favorite N would have to be that picture of Noah. He is such a cutie pie..I mean seriously he should be the face of gerber.

Nana said...

I love fro, so let it grow out.
Try a little bit of coconut oil on his hair. Poly people put this on their fro. Noah is adorable.

pan x 8 said...

cute cute pics!!