Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kicked into High Gear

I asked Courtney Chronicles to give me a good kick in the pants to help me get back onto the blogging wagon. She was kind enough to give me a personal interview...
Here you go!

1.What do you love the most about your family? Only one!
ONE!?!?!? Are you crazy?
The ONE thing I love most about my family is that they are ETERNALLY MINE!

2. If you could hang out with anyone living person, in the world for a whole day - who would you pick?
Oh I wish Mr. Fred Rogers was still alive. He is such a ROCK STAR in my book!
But since I have to go with living I would pick my Marc-A-Roni... I love to be with him. He is by BFF.

3. What was the first thing you noticed about your husband when you met him?
The first time I met my Marc-a-roni was at the airport. I had come to attend his baptism. I hate to admit it but I dare say...Have you ever seen "Sleepless in Seattle?" It was kinda like that...

4. What is your all-time favorite candy?
Kit Kat!

5. What song gets stuck in your head the most?
I am a bit embarrassed to say that right now the wiggle wiggle wiggle stop song from Yo Gabba Gabba has taken permanent resistant in my head. There are times where I think I have given it the boot for good but it randomly reappears. I love "YGG" and all but geese!!!! Enough already!

2 comments:

pan x 8 said...

It's about dang time girl! I've been trying to catch you and finally on the blog.. FB and texting doesn't work!! :)

I'm glad your family made it back home safely. I know when you get here you're super busy catching up with all your family. Thank you for taking the time to be with me & Charlie. He totally knows why I love you so much!! ..and I am thinking of visiting Missouri ~ who knows when.. hmmm

And can I answer some of those questions for you??? I can totally see you and Marc in the "Sleepless in Seattle" scene.. Glad you're back - I missed you!

Anonymous said...

Good job! You and Marc-a-roni are super cute!